*Read description first*
All of these scourges have fabulous hair.
Boss: Fireblight Ganon
– It can float around and strike you with its large sword from one to three times.
– It can also blast you with fire, which you can block with your shield. Make sure it’s not a wooden shield of some kind!
– To deal damage, either dodge at the right time to unleash a flurry of blows, or strike its eye with an arrow.
– After depleting half of its health, it will gain a fire barrier and send a fire sphere at you. You can send said sphere back with a shield bash…though it doesn’t seem to travel too fast. In fact, just one bash is enough for it to slooooooooooooowly strike its source down. Sorry if you were expecting the usual volleyball death match.
– This shield will always activate whenever you shield yourself, and it can perfectly block all attacks…up to three blows. After that, you need to wait for it to recharge.
– The weapons you receive from the boss can be re-obtained if you go to the local blacksmith to make them again for you, but you’ll have to fork over a Diamond, money, and some extra materials to get them.
Watch, enjoy, and comment, everyone.